1. Make packing for storage easier on yourself by planning ahead.
2. Secure all your items in the moving truck.
3. Pack heavy items such as books and tools in small boxes.
4. Label all boxes.
5. Leave room to access your belongings if needed.
6. Pack books flat to protect their spines.
7. Keep your boxes in your storage unit from collapsing.
8. Protect chair legs by wrapping them in packing paper.
9. PayLess provides boxes and other moving materials.
10. Pack lamps and lampshades in individual boxes.
Commonly Asked Self-Storage Questions and Answers
Take a look at our FAQ to answer many common questions. Want to know more? Call us!
Q: What is climate-controlled storage and how does it help preserve my belongings?
Q: How can I reserve a moving truck?
Q: What kind of security does PayLess provide?
Q: Will my unit be accessible every day of the year?
Q: Is there a minimum amount of time I'm required to stay if I rent at PayLess?
Q: Do I need to bring my own lock and who has access to my unit?
Q: Do you store vehicles at PayLess?
From our clean, well-lit facility with video surveillance, to our helpful staff and free moving trucks, we make storage simple. We are open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.